15.5.12

Army Dreamers

Military Mix
It's always brill when you realise you can reinvent something old from your wardrobe with a fresh new purchase. So I put together my new little H&M aztec print skirt with my very old knackered army jacket, and even older riding boots. As the summer goes on this skirt won't need so much dressing down (just as long as the temperature goes up a few degrees!)
These sunglasses are also a new H&M purchase. I think they're next level :) They also come in gold, so I'm quite tempted (natch!!). I also picked up the new H&M magazine in store and I have to say I'm reallllly blown-away by the styling and photography in it. Plus, of course, the new pieces are insane. Can't wait to get my hands on pretty much all of it.
Yes, I really am this pale :(


P.S. 'Army Dreamers' by Kate Bush is one of my all-time fave songs. So haunting, so beaut.
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig