21.5.12

Studs + Neon + Hi-Tops = Buzzing

Weekend Haul
These studded bleached shorts from Zara were an absolute must-have for me. Plus, I managed to squish myself into a Size 2 (or Size 6 depending on how European you're being.....personally I'm going with Size 2!!). There are lots of amazing studded shorts around, but these are a bit cheaper than Topshop (and I can only just about wriggle into a Size 8 there, so vanity- and the bank-balance- win out).
The heels are from Aldo's 'Pop-Up' sale and are strangely comfortable (I guess it's a suede thing).
The neon cricket jumper is also a Zara purchase. I'm ridiculously into neon at the minute- let's hope it really does hot-up this week, then I'll only have to splash the cash on vests and tees, not jumpers :)
And I also finally decided to get these Topshop platform trainers on Saturday as well. They really make me beyond happy (lame, but true).
SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig