26.6.12

I Haul

Therefore I Am
Super excited about all these pieces. I grabbed the last kimono top in Size 6 (woo!) and it fits (double woo!). The dress is cheaper (at about half the price) than the very similar H&M one (which is admittedly amaze, and something I would've bought in a heart-beat, had I not already gone for this).
See it get loads of love HERE ON THE BEST WEBSITE IN THE WORLD!!
And the shorts are so so so pretty, it's INSANIA.

Kimono Top- H&M
Sandals- Primark
Dress- Primark
Shorts- Primark
SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Belle, WHAT PRIMARK DO U SHOP IN??? share ur secret missy cos those shorts are lush. I was guessing they are from H&M NOT primark

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oxford Street...you can't get me out of there! x

      Delete
  2. love those sandals! can't believe that they're from primark! :) x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Amaze huh?! They might not be leather but they're still lush :) x

      Delete
  3. I love the shorts!! Can't believe they're primark! x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Such lovely detailing on them! I grabbed them VERY quickly :) x

      Delete
  4. LOVE all of the prints! I wish there was Primark in Australia! :(

    Jess xo

    www.mindbodyshop.blogspot.com.au

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awwww....it's totally addictive in there, it's kerrrrazy!
      I wish there was a Sportsgirl in London! x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig