21.6.12

I'll Tell You What I Want

What I Really Really Want
And that is....more animal print in my life! Zara have gone BIG on it, and I want it all (plus ca change). This skirt was £25 and my only purchase (just for the minute). There's an AMAZE blazer, sort of tuxedo style. And some print trousers too. All complete must-haves.
I wanted to try and play this look down slightly (just in case of accidental sluttiness) so I put my battered up old boots with it, but heels will also set if off BEAUT (for evening, obvs).

Tee- Topshop
Skirt- Zara
Bag- Mulberry
Sunglasses- Jeepers Peepers
SHARE:

4 comments

  1. You look great here, really love your outfit! :)

    Now following you!

    Please check out my blog if you can :D

    Great blog, looking forward to your next post!

    xoxoxox

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanx so much! Following you now :) x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Amazing skirt! Loving all your outfit posts!

    www.charlottescollection.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig