6.6.12

Red, White & Blue Boy

Skirting Around
I. LOVE. THIS. SKIRT. I mean, I reallllllllly love it. It flows so beautifully. The fabric feels nice. It actually has pockets!! And it's only £14.99. Good work New Look. Big time. I think I want it in every colour.
I also bought some new bits of wrist-candy while I was in New Look, as they have some super-duper 2-for-1 offer going on. And whilst you can't exactly see, my nod to the jubilee (in a red-white-and-blue stylie) is in the form of my divine new nail polish from Chanel. It's called 'Blue Boy'. And it's pretty damn spesh.

Vest- H&M
Skirt- New Look
Bag- Mulberry
Boots- Gap
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Great outfit!! Love the orange skirt.

    htpp://southerngloss.blogspot.com

    -Kelsi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q so much! I bought the same skirt in an amazing turquoise green shade at the weekend which I will hopefully blog soon x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig