4.9.12

Hey Mr Postman

Pleated Midi
My pleather obsession is doing my bank balance no good at all, but this midi was too hard to resist. My mum saw this skirt and declared "It looks like a bin bag!", but she's not a fashion ho like me, so we'll have to forgive her :) The tee is sweatshirty fabric, but not too heavy, which is perfect for transitional dressing. And......is this postbox the best fashion prop going? Hope so! Kisses x x x
P.S. Do you love my peripheral defocus or what??!!
Tee- Zara
Skirt- Zara
SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Gorgeous outfit! I love your skirt, you don't usually see leather midi skirts :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx sweetie!
      You deffo do see more faux leather mini's about...but I'd already bought one of those (see below!!) so I decided to try a midi too x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig