29.10.12

She Wore Red Velvet

I've finally embraced tights. And OH-MY-DAYS, these tights are UH-MAZE-ING. I think they are possibly the best tights I've ever owned. They're Primark, and I think they were £3, but I've thrown away all the packaging, so if I go for a repeat purchase it'll be guesswork + memory = fingers crossed. I've also been a busy bee in Topshop (again) and bought this gorge red velvet skirt which is so perfect for all potential Christmas ensembles, it's really quite ludicrous. Hope you have spooky old week (if that's what you're up for!) x
Shirt- Zara
Jumper- Primark
Skirt- Topshop
Tights- Primark
Boots- Topshop

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Very nice look!:) That would be lovely if we followed each other :)

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig