2.11.12

Black Magic

I love a cape, don't you? But they can be a touch impractical, not to mention a bit draughty. If you've ever thought, 'Why doesn't someone invent a jacket that looks like a cape?'....then ponder no more.....Zara have come to the rescue! This FABULOUS cape jacket is my *sensible* purchase of the A/W season (so far!!). I realllllly wanted the leather collar coat that everyone's got, but it seems like its reaching ubiquity, so I went for this instead. And.I.Love.It. Hope you all have a lovely cosy fireworky weekend. Toodles :) x
Jacket- Zara
Skirt- Zara
Bag- Zara
Hat- H&M
Boots- Topshop


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I just discovered your blog thanks to Chictopia and I really love it! Love your skirt and jacket! Following you on GFC and Bloglovin! It will be great if you can check my blog:)

    Kisses!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q so much!! Following you now :) x

      Delete
  2. Madly in love with that jacket. Am now hugely jealous, sob.

    Loved the all over maroon look I spotted further up the page also.

    Georgie x
    www.theorangefox.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my luv! Zara have still got this jacket...go get!! x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig