26.11.12

Highland Fling

I absolutely CANNOT get enough of tartan this A/W, and this mini from Topshop fits the bill perfectly. As Britney once said "Gimmie More!". I actually had to stop myself from buying a check suit on Saturday- I think I was getting a bit carried away- what with being serenaded by McFly in the middle of Oxford Circus! Gotta say...they sounded excellent. Anyhoo, I bought a ton of stuff.....and not all of it was check :) Hope your week is off to a slightly less torrential start. Kisses. xx
Jumper- Primark
Shirt- Topshop
Skirt- Topshop
Hat- H&M


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. I'm in love with the skirt, it's so perfect for fall. I find myself more and more vested in this Tartan print. Great blog, would you like to follow each other?

    WWW.ROXTHEFOX.COM

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q!! Your blog is stunning!
      Following you now on BL :) x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig