1.11.12

Imagine

I caught this programme on BBC4 recently (pseudo intellectual alert!) called 'Sounds Of The Seventies'. Not only was the music brilliant, but I was TOTES mesmerised by all the outfits the bands were wearing. I immediately went a-searchin' for some 70s stuff to put together my own lil' look....and I found this DIVINE hat in River Island. The price tag said £25.....so I had to think twice before I went to the cash desk. But when the ticket got scanned, it went through at £8. I WAS TRIPPING! Shit like that never happens to me :) I also found this UNREAL jacket in Topshop. I can't decide if it's more John, or more Yoko, but it really is a thing of BEAUTY. I couldn't be more in love. Are you into shaggy jackets this A/W? What's top of your outerwear hitlist? x x
P.S. Apologies for the car going through the frame....anyone else have issues with dogs/cars/people getting in your photos? GAH!!! Frustration!
Jacket- Topshop
Jumper- Primark
Shorts- Topshop
Hat- River Island


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig