19.12.12

English Apparel

I'd been searching for a neon beanie for absolutely ages, and was all ready to bite the bullet and splash the cash in American Apparel. On my way to Soho I did a quick little detour to Primark (mostly to look for 'Onesies' for Crimbo prezzies......classy me!), and...BOOM...there it was.....the perfect knitted hat for £2! I was extremeeeeely happy.....to the point where...I got a bit over-excited and also bought this skirt too :) It's got an amazing kind of embossed texture thing going on...it sort of looks like pleather, but is actually fabric. Anyways up...my sister has just got back from Milan (which she has declared the coldest place on earth), so I'm wayyyy excited to see her tonite....hope you have a lovely evening too! x
Jumper- Zara
Shirt- H&M
Skirt- Primark
Hat- Primark


SHARE:

4 comments

  1. I love love love this look! the color palette is just stunning and I love that skirt!

    www.pinsneedlesfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pinks and purples in your outfit! your skater skirt is perfect!
    would you like to follow each other?
    A
    xx
    http://epiquemoi.blogspot.com.au/2012/12/kiss-me-im-your-golden-girl.html

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...no probs...following you now x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig