10.12.12

Hazy Shade Of Winter

The light was realllly lovely over the weekend, so out I trotted to shoot a few pictures. Usually, streaming sunlight has me throwing a hissy fit (as do passing cars, joggers, dog walkers, leering builders, random abusive strangers, men trying to talk to you....I could go on!!) but.......the sun is super-low in the sky at the minute, and it ended up throwing out quite a nice Ready Brek glow (I think!!).  Hope your week is off to a lovely hazy start, catch you soon x
Shirt- H&M
Jumper- Zara
Skirt- Primark
Hat- Topshop


SHARE:

1 comment

  1. Winter is all about bright colors and warm cozy clothing. I liked that every piece is complimenting each other in colors and appearance.

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig