12.12.12

Spot The Difference

When I spied this dotty dress (yep dress!) in H&M I instantly pounced. It put me in mind of Marc Jacobs recent LV hook-up with Japanese artist Yayoi Kusama. If you haven't seen it, deffo take a minute to give it a quick Google. It's just pure graphic fashion beauty :) So, anyhoo, this spot print dress is actually seriously bodycon, and pretty hot for a going-out look. But I thought I'd pop it under a skater skirt for daytime, and I'm happy to report it doubles-up well as a top. And before you ask....yes.....I was freeeeeezing! I soon, however, ran back inside for a restorative hot chocolate, as you do. Take care, catch you soon x
Dress- H&M
Skirt- River Island
Hat- H&M


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. So gorgeous! I love those boots :)

    -Haylie

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q!
      They are definitely my most worn item of A/W so far! x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig