16.1.13

Deeper Shade Of Blue

Topshop are really killing me at the minute. Why-Oh-Why-Oh-Why did they have to make this jumper in every shade going? I think my next purchase might be the emerald green version comme ca
I know I'm doing Fashion Groundhog Day with my jumper + skater skirt + beanie combos right now, even I'm bored :) But the weather is being such a bitch, it's wayyy too cold to contemplate some serious new season style 180s, but I've seen so many stunning things that I'm desperate to try out (crop tops, side-slash pencil skirts, white shoes, cut-out dresses, the list goes on) that the very second the temperature goes up I shall promise to send you to sleep no longer :) Keep warm and carry on! Catch you soon xx
Jumper- Topshop
Skirt- River Island
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Topshop


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig