7.1.13

Sweet Escape

Stripes seem to be all up in your grill at the moment (thanks Lucy Watson) and I have to say, I love 'em. I snapped up this blouse on Saturday when I was in Selfridges. I also had a little venture into the new (and fairly epic) Zara at Marble Arch, and monochrome seems to dominate their new season drops so far. I'm definitely contemplating a nice striped drawstring pant and possibly a striped skinny jean too (depending on how many bars of Galaxy I consume in the near future). This blouse is really perfect for me, as it actually drapes (no mean feat as I have a fat neck, National Geographic rack, wrists like a builder etc etc) AND it only cost £12.99. Result. Have a lovely Monday (or as lovely as the first proper Monday of the year can be) xx
Blouse- H&M
Skirt- River Island
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Topshop


SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig