8.2.13

Green Day

You've probably seen this skirt in Topshop....maybe in the black or in the lovely ink blue both of which are divine, but I saw this khaki version and thought "Avin' That!". It's got some excellent details- the contrast in fabrics, the shape, but mostly for me- the best thing is that it actually fits! Normally I find waists on skirts can be a lil' too roomy for me (even in a Size 6...this is where Miss Selfridge comes running to the rescue with its handy Size 4s), but this fits good and proper in my normal Size 8 (which means it's not too short and the proportions look gooood). Anyways, what are you up to this weekend? It's my mummy's birthday and I'm buzzing as we've all bought her a joint prezzie- the ridiculously chic Tod's D-Bag. I'm super excited for her and deeply jell in equal measure. (Thankfully she wouldn't know what a blog was if it hit her on the head so there's no chance of her seeing this...phew!) 
Have a good 'un catch you soon xx
Jumper- Primark
Skirt- Topshop
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Topshop


SHARE:

3 comments

  1. wit woooo! love the glasses, looking awesome as per xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such a cute outfit. Very girly and edgy at the same time. Love it!

    -lena

    http://style-palate.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig