4.2.13

In The Red

Red is hot hot hot this S/S13 and I'm chomping at the fashion bit to jump on the rouge hype. I tried on this very lovely skirt in Topshop but it didn't sit quite right- Must.Get.Thinner. (I still heart it, mind you). So, I went for this much easier to wear (and quite a bit cheaper) River Island one instead. It's really darling, but due to my aversion to ironing it's got a bit crunkled in these pics, but hopefully you can still see its overall niceness
I had an absolute shocker of a weekend trying to shoot some new looks, what with strong bits of sunshine, a Force 10 gale and all sorts of random oddballs/Jamie Laing Wannabees trying to talk to me (Please.For.The.Love.Of.God.And.All.That.Is.Holy.Leave.Me.Alone); consequently I've got barely any outfits pending and quite a lot of lovely hauls waiting patiently to be committed to a memory card. Fingers crossed, I'll be able to do just that sooner rather than later. Lots of love, Happy Monday xx
Skirt- River Island
Jumper- Primark
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop
Bag- Topshop



SHARE:

2 comments

  1. You look amazing x

    check out my cath kidston giveaway 1stepclosereveryday.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig