17.2.13

One Way Or Another

This little skirt is such a hottie. I bought the tartan version late last year....and when I saw the black I pounced. It's just such a neat shape and kinda flattering if you are narrowish of waist and heavy of thigh :) 
How has your weekend been? I'm buzzing beyond belief as I've had a majeur experience combining my two fave things in the world....Harry Styles and fashion. Squeal! More on that soon :) Bye for now x
Skirt- Topshop
Jumper- Zara
Hat- Topshop
Sunglasses- Topshop


SHARE:

2 comments

  1. Love this skirt, is it still available? Looks great, intrigued to hear about Harry!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I only got the skirt a couple of weeks ago, so
      it should deffo still be buyable! x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig