1.3.13

Girl Friday

It's unrequited love with these lush printed trousers. I heart them, but they don't heart me. The cut is just.....supremely unforgiving *Dairy Milk Face*. To set them off to their best advantage I reckon you need legs approximately ten miles long. Which I don't possess. Happily, H&M's other print offerings so far this S/S13 are much more fig-favourable...and gasp...some are even flattering. Having said all that....I'm actually buzzing off this lil' outfit, generally. It's a massive struggz, I find, to fit my life into a teeny tiny chain-handle bag, but I'm gonna have to be supremely disciplined and pared-down as this Zara one is well-worth the effort. And...confesh...I've probably worn this jumper more than any other this Winter....mostly coz it sits on the top of a very big pile :) *Lazy Face*
But....this weekend Gap are doing a very alluring 40% discount offer thingy (woop!) so it might be time to buy a new spring knit. And maybe a boyfriend jean. I'm also hoping to hit-up Primark as I haven't been there for a while.....fingers crossed they have some chirpy-cheap-cheap white shoes...need...want....gotta have. Hope you have an excellent weekend, see you soon xx
Jumper- Gap
Trousers- H&M
Bag- Zara
Hat- Topshop

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. gosh, i've been seeing those trousers around!!! i want them too!! they're so effortlessly chic!

    Click me for my NEW BLOG

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll! They're well worth getting...even if the fit ain't perfect, the price is :) x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig