9.4.13

Grey Matter

So, it's back to fashion reality after my weekend of pop excitement, and the debut of my new grey ballet top. I've paired it with my very knackered pleated mini, but I'll deffo be putting it together with boyfriend jeans and shorts (given the opportunity, weather-wise). Looking at these pictures it's kinda clear that a diet in order! These lady lumps are not at all chic and could use some serious deflating. I loathe dieting and I hate exercise, so hopefully I'll just burn off the extra fat with nervous energy, caffeine and getting off the bus a few stops earlier! Fingers crossed. xx

Top- River Island//Skirt- Zara//Hat- Topshop//Sunnies- Topshop

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. OMG. I'm with you on the lady lumps. Actually need to buy new bras! Grrrrr x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooohh...I bought a new bra...but these MOFOs are still dragging on the ground like a neanderthal man's knuckles!!

    There's nothing for it but to skinny-down :((
    Double grrrr!
    x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig