5.4.13

The Right Direction

D-Day is nearly here! Oh.Em.Gee. Tomorrow, I will finally find myself in the same building as Harry Styles! So, after much trawling and planning, I ordered a priddy cool tee off t'interwebz. BUT...neglecting to factor in Bank Holidays and wotnot means that it's still yet to arrive *Panic Face*....so, I did a birrova DIY effort on this H&M t-shirt instead. For those non-1D fanz (Hello?!? WTF??!) 'Take Me Home' is the name of their second album, and also of their current tour. Naturally, I intended there to be a rather blatant double-meaning going on in my 'design' too...*Cougar Face*. (Although it has to be said mine is really quite tame compared to some to the Harry tees I've seen out there!) The O2 is always soooo cold (why is that?) so I'll probably have to cover-up most of the time, but at least Harry will be close to my heart (ok, this is getting cringe now!). Let's just hope we're not late...and that the tickets aren't fake!! Have an amaze weekend wotever you get up to. Much love xx

Tee- H&M//Jeans-Topshop//Hat-Topshop//Bag-Topshop//Sunnies- Topshop

SHARE:

2 comments

  1. LOVE it! Love him. Love you. That is all.
    xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Doll! Lolz! Major love back atcha x 2!!
      EVERYONE FOLLOW CAT ^^
      She's a nail genius & all round beauty guru!!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig