26.7.13

Paint It Black

It's probably a teeny bit early to start thinking about new season purchases, or indeed, to be making them. But I have an undying devotion to almost anything and everything 'New In' so when I saw these faux-leather joggers in Topshop I scooped them up like a crazy laydee. They are perfection. They fit insanely well, and I know I'll wear them to death. If you're feelin' a touch athletic, get yours here. Hope you have an ace weekend, catch you soon xx
Tee- Topshop//Joggers- Topshop
Heels- H&M//Hat- H&M
Sunnies- Topshop//Bag- Topshop

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. I love these- I bet they're so comfy.
    Think I'm going to have to get myself on the Topshop website pronto!
    Hope you're well?
    Laura xx

    www.lisforladybird.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hiiiii....I'm good thanx!
      Yep- they are super-comfy....go get :)
      x

      Delete
  2. They look amaze!!! Love that whole look!!!

    X

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my darlin'!
      Bit hot to wear 'em at the min- but we have to suffer for our art :)
      x

      Delete
  3. Awesome joggers! Love them teamed with orange xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...
      my instinct was to just go with a white or grey tee- but...
      I thought it would pop better in piccies with orange!
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig