17.7.13

Playing Away

I was completely sold on this playsuit when I first glanced at it in Topshop. You know when you just look at something and feel instinctively hope it's gonna fit and that you're gonna love it? Well this was one of those moments. It really is lovely and easy to wear and so right for now. My only issue with this beaut is the price. I was like, "Sir Philip, are you shitting me right now? £40?" But I'm weak and everything in Toppers is spellbindingly lush so I went for it anyway. If you don't think forty quid is too steep then get yours here. I'm also completely in lust with this 'un too but it's even more expensive. Wah! Must.Stop.Shopping. Although before I stop mentally-and nearly physically buying everything in sight- I couldn't quite believe that Topshop have also got their first coat drops of the season in store too. Honestly, if it wasn't so perfectly hot I may have bought one of those as well. They are truly shamazingThis biker jacket particularly caught my eye. Anyway, back to summer, and my tortuous 1:6 diet  *Still As Fat As Ever Face* Catch you soon xx
Playsuit- Topshop//Hat- H&M
Boots- Office//Sunnies- Topshop

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Fab look! I find Topshop prices are a bit too steep for me too - it was alright when i worked there and had the discount!! xo

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl....Oooohhh....jell!!!
      I'd kill for a staff discount or a student card!
      x

      Delete
  2. Another great buy!!! I agree the prices are sneaking up... Those items that used to start with a 2, now start with a 3...etc x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ab-so-effin-lutely.

      I love things that start with a '2' :)
      A '3' not so much.

      And as for a '4'......gahhhhHHhHHHH!!!!
      X

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig