9.8.13

Addiction

Is there such a place as Skort Rehab? Coz I think I need to check myself in, pronto! I dunno what it is about these beauts that's got everyone in lust, but I just can't keep away :) This grey pinstripe version is pure heaven. I've found myself wondering just how many skorts Zara have sold this year. (Yeah, it is a riveting life I lead, you're not wrong). 50,000? 100,000? Quarter of a million? Maybe more? Whatever the number, as long as it's good for the Spanish economy, and good for avaricious fashionistas, then everyone's a winner!
How lovely is this baby that wandered into my shot? He was such a sweetie I wanted to scoop him up and take him home! And yet again I couldn't decide which hat to go with so I did a few piccies with both. (Does anybody need to be seeing my big aul booty? Hell to the probably not, so soz for that- it's just- you never see the back of a skort do you? Judging by this shot it's probably clear why! Anyway, in the interest of full disclosure, I'll go with it). Have a lush weekend, skorting about the place :) Catch you soon xx
Skort- Zara//Tee- Gap
Trainers- New Balance//Sunnies- Topshop

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. nice outfit!
    chanelle jade

    if you were following me before could you re follow as I changed my blog name and my posts no longer appear
    www.chanellejade.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl!
      No probs...refollowing you now :)
      x

      Delete
  2. love this look!
    Cute style following you !
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...following you back :)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig