8.11.13

School's Out

So, I hadn't been down to my fave lil' leafy pathway to shoot any looks since The Big Storm hit t'other weekend. But.Oh.Thor.You.Crazy.Biatch look what I saw when I got there......
I know this is a fashion blog and we're supposed to be looking at lovely outfit shots (yeah right!), but this is one MOFO of a tree and it is now no more. So I thought I'd just mourn its passing with you. It took out a wall and a fence (as you can see) and was just such an immensely shocking sight. So, RIP Mr Tree. *Momentary Sad Face*
Onto this OOTD then. *Happy Shallow Face* I picked up this lovely chunky sweater in Zara and just hoped it wouldn't be that itchy. It's actually one of those that gets less scratchy and less annoying the more you wear it, so I'mma stick with it :) I have to say...I've always loved school uniform...not in a Britney kinda way....but I remember having to go to the school outfitters at the beginning of every term and just l.o.v.i.n.g. it. We had to wear a mini kilt for netball and if it was cold we were allowed to wear our navy jumpers (over our aertex tops).....so this is a very trip-back-in-time kinda look for me. I guess we all kinda wear uniforms in our daily lives, even when we don't have to. For me....it's skinny jeans and sweatshirts....admittedly, it's mostly just evolved from me being supremely lazy, but at the same time I really love the utilitarianess of it all. You know, like, Michael Kors- or maybe it's Giorgio Armani- only ever wearing white tees and navy trousers. Rain or shine. I like that. School's out forever...hit me baby one more time :) Catch you soon xx
P.S. The results from the brain scan came in...and....they found one :) Even weirder still- the neurologist said it looked verrry normal. Wonders never cease :)
Jumper- Zara//Skirt- Zara
Beanie- Topshop//Trainers- New Balance

SHARE:

8 comments

  1. Your jumper looks so cosy and get me one of those beanies x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl :)
      I think Toppers have still got the grey marl beanies!
      x

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. sorry skirt :DI love your outfit !! Is so cool i love that skirt:)
    PS: poor tree

    Hope see you soon in my blog:)
    http://mis360grados.blogspot.com.es/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely!
      I know...poor tree :(
      But anyway...back to fashion!!!!
      x

      Delete
  4. i'm soooooo glad ure ok!! xxx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awww...thanx darl :)
      It was priddy scary there for a while!
      x

      Delete
  5. This is tooo cute! Defo inspired me to wear skirts and over the knee socks x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig