6.3.14

Feet First

I couldn't wait another minute to buy a pair of Birkies, so I dived straight in and swooped on these Zara ones. Love them so much it's actually silly. And yes, I would do a sock with them. And a culotte. *Man Repelling Face* I also went for this textured sweatshirt when I was in there, (not that I don't already own several but this one is, like, totally SharPei. Everyone: 'Why do you wanna look like a wrinkly inbred dog?' Me: 'Dunno, just do!'). 
I also just had to get these polka dot espadrilles an' all. Of course, my little fashion heart desires nothing less than a pair of Valentino espadrilles. (And let's be honest, a pair of Chanel ones too). Could I? Should I? Nope and nope. The service charge bill is looming and whilst I'd happily forfeit food for fashion, if I don't pay it I'll get my ass sued. So I'mma have to stick with the dupes. Hark, it's that tiny violin again! Laters dolls xx
Birkies- Zara//Sweatshirt- Zara
Espadrilles- Zara//Rings- H&M

SHARE:

15 comments

  1. I love the sandals and sweater! So gorgeous. I haven't found too much in Zara recently, I could do with your help! Haha.

    Lyon Notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely :)
      OMG...I literally stagger out of Zara bankrupt on a weekly basis!!!
      x

      Delete
  2. Those espadrilles are amazing!

    http://whatgemskididnext.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait to see you style the Birkenstock-esque sandals! I'd love a pair but just don't think I could pull them off :(

    Anna xx
    earth-to-brint.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. To be honest... I don't think I can pull them off either really!!!
      I'm still gonna give it a whirl though :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Haha love the way you write! Lovely picks!
    http://www.styleandbeautyforless.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love your espadrilles. I'm now hoping they make their way down to the Aussie stores soon.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      I can totally see you in them!!
      Feeling your pain at waiting for things to arrive in Oz....hope they do :))
      x

      Delete
  6. You got some lovely pieces! That jumper is so nice!! xoxo

    newkidblogs.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love love love SharPei's! Hmmm, maybe I need to get in on the birkenstock act too, I haven't worn any in 10 years or so when I was a teenager (and they were definitely not in fashion then!). Lovely pics, have a great weekend xx

    Mary
    www.littlefeatherstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I had Birkies back in the day too! Silver ones. Probably still got 'em in fact!!

      I actually saw some amazing skinny strap proper sandal versions today too....
      totally in love :)

      Hope you are having an ace weekend too doll :)
      x

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig