30.5.14

Fully Loaded

Very occasionally, the urge to be less of a scruff takes hold of me. In honour of that fleeting thought, here's a few wanties that tip their hat to that particular fashion impulse. First up- the jeans. I know what you're thinking, those are some scruffy-ass jeans right there. But when I tell you that they are by The Row, you may well have second thoughts. Next up, this pure luxe cami by Miu Miu. I die for this kinda shizzle, don't you? Smythson is actually one of my fave shops in the whole goddamn universe, and the front embossing on this little notebook neatly sums up what I mostly write in them. Completing the luxe list we have a Balenciaga sandal, a Prada shade and this so so clever Anya Hindmarch crisp bag clutch. With the extra bonus of a heavenly Nars lippie and a Rodin perfume rounding things out. What a smartypants.
Jeans- The Row//Cami- MiuMiu//Notebook- Smythson
Lipstick- Nars//Sandals- Balenciaga//Perfume- Rodin//Sunnies- Prada

SHARE:

No comments

Post a Comment

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig