7.7.14

All The Young Dudes

When I was younger I was totally obsessed with A.P.C. I used to trot along to their little Notting Hill store and get myself all sorts of minimal pieces for that charmant, understated, Proto-Alexa look. Recently, I've been craving some vetements from there again, particularly given that I keep seeing two amazing bloggers- Trini and Lauren- wearing their clothes so beautifully. I was all set to buy a mariniere (best word ever, non?) and possibly a little skirt, when I had a lightbulb moment. Maybe I still had my original denim mini from back in the day, somewhere in the depths of my wardrobe? (Yes, I do actually have a 'Mini Skirt Pile', doesn't everyone? Oh, ok, just me then). Lo and behold, a quick rummage, and ZING, I found my APC skirt. What was even more amazing was that it still fitted- sort of :) I decided a shoot was deffo in order to celebrate, so I popped on my Cos jumper and these are the results. Hope you're feelin' it, catch you soon xx
Jumper- Cos//Skirt- APC
Sneaks- Adidas//Fedora- Catarzi
Sunnies- H&M//Bag- Topshop
SHARE:

16 comments

  1. Love the all blue outfit - just wonderful - and especially love the hat, looks great!!

    Anete,
    foxinflora.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      I need to get another Catarzi.....just hoping they go on sale soon :)
      x

      Delete
  2. Replies
    1. Thanx doll!
      Wish I had your legs though...this outfit would look a whole lot better with them!!
      x

      Delete
  3. I adore this outfit! xx

    www.poptartsbeauty.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the blue colour palette - you look amazing x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely!
      After I shot this I saw some piccies of Alexa in a similar all-blue post-Glasto...
      so I knew I was on the right track!!!
      x

      Delete
  5. Your legs are so skinny! Well jel! :)

    Love the ensemble, gots to love a mini denim skirt! Of course we all have that pile somewhere in the wardrobe!

    xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely....but the legs are in a well sad state!!
      I just try and stand as 'thinly' as poss to minimise the flab!!!
      x
      PS I may have just bought another denim mini...ooops!

      Delete
  6. You have the knack of making everything you wear look so effortlessly chic! X

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx doll...probably coz zero effort is involved....lolz :)
      x

      Delete
  7. Wow love this outfit/your blog, you actually make the outfit look so cool and chic at the same time. Got some skill! xx
    www.strutyourfashion.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely...and you always look so smart and groomed and pulled-together....summat I can never do!!!
      x

      Delete
  8. Absolutely love the hat!
    The design of your blog is so elegant yet striking btw
    x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank-Q my lovely!
      I can take no credit for the look of my blog though....that honour goes to Jen @ Magic Feather!
      x
      PS Nice name btw :)))

      Delete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig