14.7.14

Grass Is Greener

Gotta admit....I'm having a little love affair....with....everything khaki right now. So far I've hauled this lovely floaty vest, a cotton shirt, some cargos (Oh hi 90s!) and an amazing hippy top. I've also gone slightly cray for a longer length short lately, and I picked up these beauts in H&M for £14.99. (Didn't realise they came in a faded blue too...might have to get those an' all). Speaking of  'so cheap, gotta have it' I also scooped up these darling lil' mules in H&M while I was there, now down to fifteen quid in the sale :) My 'No Buy July' pledge has been well and truly broken. 
I am pathetic :) Catch you soon xx
Top- Topshop//Shorts- H&M
Cardi- H&M//Mules- H&M
Hat- River Island//Sunnies- ASOS//Necklace- Links Of London

SHARE:

9 comments

  1. Perfect outfit! I love the length of the shorts, and the shoes are gorgeous.

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx lovely...not in your league though...obvs :))
      x

      Delete
  2. I can never stick to my no spending vows!

    Looking lush chick!!! :) Lovin the shorts and those mules! What a barg!! xx

    http://stylecrescent.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx gorge :)
      Ugggh...I totally need to check into rehab for shopaholicalism (if that's a word!?)
      x

      Delete
  3. LOVE your cut offs! You pull them off so well x

    whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanx darl....your legs would look stunning in a pair :)
      x

      Delete
  4. Really lovely outfit!

    franleanne.blogspot.co.uk

    x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig