24.11.14

This Is England

Bomber jackets are priddy much my most favouritist thing evah. Last year I bought four (oops), so this year I've been trying to chill my boots and restrain myself from any further purchases. But then....Filipa K happened. This beaut of a jacket had me at Halla. (Swedish Face). I spied it on loads of Scandi bloggers, all over IG and also on the ultimate Italian babe that is Giorgia Tordini. I knew one had to be mine. However a) it's basically sold out everywhere and b) it's freaking expensive. (Liberty stock a bit of FK, but not the jacket). So, who should come riding in on a white charger? Topshop, obvs, with this cheeky lil' dupe. I've been trying super hard not to buy anything this month (electricity bill came and went, eye test came and went- new glasses required, Christmas coming sooner than you think, yadda yadda yadda); but this had me splashing that (non existant) cash. I bought a 12 as it's not very oversized, and very happy I am with it too. You feelin' the bomber love? Lemmie know! Catch you soon xx
Bomber- Topshop//Jeans- Acne
Tee- Zara//Boots- Zara//Hat- Catarzi

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. The hat really makes the outfit!
    Sophie
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've just picked up one similar, couldn't choose between this Khaki colour and Navy so ended up with both! I really like your boots too

    Holly
    The Style Works

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im deffo feeling the bomber love! What a purchase totes worth it babes! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Perfect outfit!! Love how you have styled that gorgeous bomber!

    Shot From The Street | Fashion Blog

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful pictures.
    Love the hat and shoes.

    XO

    www.myownfairytale.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Love this bomber! It's a great layering piece too x

    http://whatisinherwardrobe.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig