12.1.15

Miss Grey

When I first spied this beaut of a coat I knew it had to be mine. Question was....could I come up with the dollar? Not so much (literally), initially. But after taking back a pair of glasses I bought and cutting back on any other "it's only £30 I might as well get it" kinda purchases....and with a lovely headwind (AKA a sale preview discount code) me and it were as one. Annnnd....I've worn it to death. Already. It goes with everything and I admittedly feel quite smug when I see every other fucker going by in a black puffer. (Pity The Fule). Even if it is Moncler. Fickle Fifi as I am I know, however, I will soon be bored and onto summink else without which I.Will.Die. Speaking of which, have you browsed any Isabel Marant new season? I must own thisthese and especially these. Although, if you're still in the market for a grey coat this is dope. Catch you soon x
Coat- Zadig & Voltaire//Jumper- H&M
Jeans- H&M//Sneaks- Adidas
Bag- Mansur Gavriel//Beanie- Topshop//Sunnies- ASOS

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Mega lusting after that bag, good spot on the coat to! xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. nice outfit, really elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm obsessed with your bag, super cool look!
    xx

    by Emmanuella

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think the coat was worth the sacrifices, it's beautiful. x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig