9.2.15

Hi, Karate

Let's talk martial arts. Actually, on second thoughts, let's not. Having said that (get to the freaking point girl!) we do need to discuss judo pants. And jackets. Basically, anything with a tie waist is my new favourite thing. It's started with Isabel M (as so many things do) and her incred wrap over khaki jacket from last season. And whoah, how that shit has filtered. Zara are hitting us hard with Oriental-inspired garms (yay for that). There's these grey beauts here and some much more straight-up Marant dupes here (which I may be buying shortly). Now, I know what you're thinking- these trews are folding and draping in a slightly unfortunate way. And it's true- they don't exactly flatter around the old 'lower area'. But sod it, I heart them anyway. And yes, I do know the difference between judo and karate. (BS Face) *Refers to Karate Kid for verification. Catch you soon xx
PS Been meaning to mention- you probably noticed- I had a little blog make-over. Woop! What you sayin'? If you feel the need for a spruce-up then Phil at Pipdig is yer man. I know I know- I'm a bit late to this party- plus ca change. 
Jumper- Zara//Pants- Zara
Cardi- H&M//Sneaks- Adidas
Beanie- Topshop//Sunnies- ASOS

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Those pants are insaaane - need them in my life.

    Absolutely love how you've styled them too!

    DenimMondays

    ReplyDelete
  2. absolutely love this kind of look. I wish I could pull it off!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yassss I am feelin' the outfit vibes!
    I'm loving the oriental style trend that's going on at the moment too; anything with a judo belt
    effect is my new favourite thing.
    Love the new layout, Phil did mine for me not too long ago, he's so good isn't he!?

    Just discovered your blog and I love your style, I've followed on bloglovin :)

    Emmie x
    www.emmielois.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  4. All these shades of grey are bloody beautiful! Love pipdig (ledge) new layout looks fab xx

    fashiontatt.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Great look, loving your pants!
    www.bonnie-bandie.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. *hi-5* Phil is the man, he did mine too ALSO this outfit *dies*

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig