23.2.15

Marshalling The Arts

Another day, another judo pant. I just couldn't resist 'em. As per my last foray into ninja trews these ones also don't sit particularly straight or flatter quite as they might. Not sure if that's inherent, or more to do with me being a fat little sausage person. Anyroad. I've just gone for a standard grey jumper here to partner up with them, but come warmer temps something a teeny bit more delicate might work well. Are you feeling the whole tie-waisted thing? Lemmie know xx
Pants- Zara//Knit- Zara
Beanie- Accessorize//Sunnies- Other Stories//Sneaks- Adidas

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Those Zara trews are amazing! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com
    http://www.bloglovin.com/blog/4995777

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look! I'm obsessed with your ribbed grey top!

    www.rachelcoco.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your pics....WOW! So in love with the second one (soz to have a fave!). Love this look, if only I didn't look like Compo (Last of the Summer Wine fame) in this look... x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the trainers! X

    lanaalicewilman.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig