2.3.15

Belt Up

There's a lot of belted coat action going down in the blogosphere right now, so I decided to leap right in and join the fray. All of a sudden it looks a bit fresher, dontcha think? Being both a) lazy and b) skint I decided to grab an old belt (in this case one from Comptoir Des Cotonniers), add in a Topshop coat (also old) and see what the hell happened. Annnnddd....I reckon it worked out kinda okay. I'm now thinking something new and pre-belted might be my next port of call. Speaking of new, these pinstripe trews are fresh onto the floordrobe. They've got a nice kick to them and I'm liking the cropped element as well. Are you investing in any belted pieces this SS15? Hit me up and lemmie know :) xx
Coat- Topshop//Sweater- Gap
Trousers- Zara//Boots- Zara//Beanie- H&M
Belt-Comptoir Des Cotonniers//Sunnies- And Other Stories

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Loving those trousers!! claire www.clairewacey.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. great re-fresh, adding a belt to old pieces x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now those are some seriously sexy trousers! And you did rock the belt trend! Love the look!! xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Awesome outfit, those trousers are so cool <3

    I have a new post on the blog, would love to know your thoughts:

    * Electric Sunrise - Fashion and Lifestyle Blog *

    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This whole look is completely perfect Darling! I love it! i'm giving myself some belt action (offline), so much so I've dug out a whole box from yesteryear for another blast! Those trews....LOVE!!! x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig