10.12.15

Watch Me

A while back I bought a freakin' brilliant watch from ASOS. It had a leather strap, looked clean and simple and kept time amazingly well. Plus, it was as cheap as. (Five ticks, basically). But I've Grammed it and worn it to death, so boredom (and Black Friday) naturally led me to buying some new wrist candy. Enter stage-left...the black-faced watch. Now this little cracker hasn't got a leather strap so it's not as comfy, but who cares when it looks this good? If Larsson & Jennings, Daniel Wellington, Cluse, Triwa, Nixon, Shore Projects, The Fifth, Fjord, Deon Dane, Christian Paul, Marc Bale, Kapten (and all the other amazing watch brands out there) are not in your budget or they completely ignore the fact that you're an amazing blogger (cough cough) then look no further than ASOS. What's your fave watch ATM? *See what I did there.
Watch- ASOS//Bangle- ASOS//Jumper- Zara//Jeans- Zara

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. This is such a nice watch I love it!

    Lucy | www.foreverseptemberr.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love this! I'd never think to look at ASOS for watches x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig