25.2.16

Let's Twist Again

The humble knot has been given some major fashion kudos this season. Twists and flourishes are appearing on everything, especially shoes, and I'm going H-A-M for them. It all kicked off (see what I did there) with Ports 1961 incred slip-ons. Four hundred quid though? Ain't nobody got time for that. (Apart from that bloke who just won the lottery). ASOS then jumped in with these cuties (naturally I've been through the whole of ASOS with a fine tooth comb and I can't find them). Just leaping back into high-end momentarily, Joshua Sanders has hit us with these babes. (Better buy a scratch card ASAP). Coming back down the scale slightly, there is this insane dupe for the Ports babies. (I actually want errrrything from LOÉIL, shipping and duty I hate you). Pleasingly, French Connection have also come forth with some hotties too, as have Kurt Geiger. And then there's my lil' kicks which will have to do until my credit limit gets raised. You feeling the hype? Let me know x PS Apologies for the appalling mahogany state of my feet. I shot this on fake tan day. Lesson learned.
Shoes- H&M//Knitted Pants- Zara

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. Already knew them from asos, I researched and found a similar in Stradivarius and unknown of H&M. Lovely shoes!

    Love, OH, Carolina \\ OH STUDIO
    instagram: @carolinarfrancisco

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love these beauts. I want! I actually prefer them to the ASOS ones :)

    Faye x
    i wish i could wink

    ReplyDelete
  3. looove! I checked the h&m website for them yesterday but they weren't on there so thanks for the link! Added to basket X

    www.paigellldenny.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig