8.3.16

Big Cuffs & Céline Dupes

It's really silly how happy new shoes can make you. There must be some scientific formula somewhere that explains the ridiculous serotonin buzz you get when you buy something you love. Maybe it's: Zara x Céline Dupe (squared) + Your £££ x Fashion Addict = Being As High As A Kite. In any event- LOOK AT THESE FREAKING SHOES! I know. Sick right. Everyone's got 'em. Blah. Blah, Blah. I actually thought my heart was gonna beat out of my chest when I found them in-store. There is, in point of fact (arf), a wayyyy more accurate dupe flying around in the form of these L'OÉIL babies but I can't be arsed with waiting, and paying for duty and shipping and wotnot, so here I am with my Zar-Zars instead. (And in case for some reason you're not familiar with the Célines check 'em out here and here). Oh, and just a word about big cuffed-shirts. Basically, you need one in your life. Shop for mine here or the amazing (sadly nearly sold out) H & M one here. Catch you soon xx
Shoes- Zara//Jeans- H&M//Shirt- Zara

SHARE:

5 comments

  1. Those shoes! Holy moly I am in love.

    Meg | A Little Twist Of…

    ReplyDelete
  2. These shoes are actually really different to any I've seen before. They are so beautiful, I want them! xx

    Blog:: Hannah Rose

    ReplyDelete
  3. i am getting those asap!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Those shoes are fantastic! What a great find!

    Amber | y a c h t s m a a n

    ReplyDelete
  5. LOVE. And I'm gonna be saying BABOUCHES all day haha x

    Josie | Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig