13.5.16

The Perfect Grey Culottes

I'd been desperately searching for some grey culottes when a very fortuitous email came my way from Zelle Studio, and before too long these amazing wide-leg knitted trousers were in my life and on my legs. I'm on the stumpy side (at 5ft 5) so I rolled over the waist-band to get a nice ankle-gap situation happening, (but if you like a higher waist/are a touch taller/prefer a baggy top then you're laughing). The fabric is a nice substantial knit, and there's also a stunning pleated-detail woven in. I've also gotta give props to this darling pink bomber jacket which I heart with anything grey, and is deffo gonna be a useful cover-up all S/S on those inevitable cooler days. (Not too many, let's hope, *prayer hands*). Hit me up with your culottes thoughts, catch you soon x
*Cropped Trousers- Zelle Studio//Vest- Zara
Jersey Bomber- ASOS//Sneaks- H&M//*Watch- Nicole Vienna

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. I am all over that bomber like a rash, Love it! Culotes look fab on you :-) xx

    abbieloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig