28.7.16

If You Like It, Put A Bow On It

Don't even think about trying to talk to me right now unless you've got a bow or a knot about-yer-person, coz I will just walk on by, such is my obsession. To that end, these Zara flats were deffo always coming into my life. Sometimes, I do try and wait before I purchase a lil' sumptin' sumptin' new, hoping that the urge to splash the cash may actually subside. (FYI: rarely happens). So, as usual with Zara and me- a 4 was too small and a 5 was too big- but I'mma just roll with the extra witchy 38s. Also on the bow hitlist are these incred L'Oeil slides, this cute blouse from H&Mthis adorable Cos top (dying over that colour) and these Zara heels. For a high-end hit try these beauts from No.21 or this insanely good top from Caroline Constas (gimmie a nice double-whammy of ruffles and bows anytime, and call me happy). Are you feelin' the love for a bow ATM? Let me know, catch you soon x
Shoes- Zara//Jeans- H&M
White Tee- Gap//Cami- Zara//Necklace- ASOS

SHARE:

1 comment

  1. OMG these are AMAZING! xx

    www.lurchhoundloves.com

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig