26.12.16

My Kind Of Party

When I saw the stunning cover of French Vogue earlier this year featuring the ever-so-perfect Luna Bijl, I was instantly smitten. Not only by the perfect Eighties revivalism, but by the unmissable bling. And like a diligent little fashionista, I've been searching for some mahooosive statement diamanté earrings ever since. I found some amazing ones in H&M but the courier lost them (along with a sick jumper and some kitten heels too- thanks for nothing Hermes). Then, I picked up the ones I'm wearing here in Zara- but there are lots of really good versions appearing everywhere now- I like these and these.  
SHOP THE LOOK



I've also gone a little bit cray (in that inevitable Magpie-type way), for silver boots too. I'm feeling the best way to wear an ear-party/foot-party combo is to keep the rest of your outfit low-key. Contrasts are good, right? Let me know if you're feeling blinged-up accents ATM. Also, now seems an opportune moment to say- have a fabulous end to the year and a blinding start to 2017. Lots of love and thank-you to everyone who has followed or commented over the past twelve months- it's appreciated in ways you can't even imagine. *Gwyneth Over-Emosh Speech Face* Catch you soon x
SHOP SILVER BOOTS



Sweatshirt- H&M// Similar- here and here
Pants- Adidas// Similar- here and here
Boots- Zara// Similar- here and here
Earrings- Zara// Similar- here and here

SHARE:

4 comments

  1. reaaaally want to treat myself to some of these boots but I feel like I'm too basic!

    Sinead x
    http://www.lovestylemindfulness.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love this look, I need a pair of silver boots ASAP!

    | www.pxll.co.uk |

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVE LOVE!

    You remind me of Gilda here x

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm gonna make it my mission to find some big blingy earrings tomorrow! Happy New Year to yoooou, lovelove x

    Sick Chick Chic

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig