27.3.18

When People Slide Into My DMs, What Do They Ask?

When I say people- I mean girls. Mainly. I do get the odd- shall we say- perv, but mostly it's lovely galdem sliding into my DMs. So what are they hitting me up about? Let's get into it....
Do You Have The Link For That?
Yes! I do! Generally I have got a handy link to whatever I'm wearing and I'm very happy to share. I know you may think you're bothering me, but genuinely, you're not. Please feel free to contact me as often as you like. I also frequently get asked 'Can you pleeeease get swipe up?'. And trust me when I say this is probably my biggest Insta-Dilemma. I've wrestled with it, but bottom line, I do not wanna have a business account on Instagram. There's actually a multitude of reasons for this- number one being- I hate Zuck and his stupid money making games. (How amazing would it be if Facebook actually did fall to their digital death? And yeah, I am aware that I'm totally part of the problem by continuing to use IG). I know swiping up makes things a hundred times easier, but soz, I just can't go there (I'll doubtless change my mind in a hot minute so stay tuned #fickleaf).
How Do You Edit Your Pics?
 I should almost certainly do a separate post devoted to this whole topic, but we're here now so- a mini-tutorial is in order. I start with Touch ReTouch (this is super useful for changing room selfies where the tag is dangling off whatever you're trying on and bugging the shit out of you and you just want it gone), I then go to Facetune where I mostly use the Filters section (especially the Lighting bit), and I also bring up Details. Then I end in VSCO (A6 is my weapon of choice). 
What's Your Diet And Fitness Regime?
Again, this is probably a subject I should go into in a more thorough way, but- here's the basic lowdown. I'm beyond lazy and I loathe exercise so I don't do much of it. (Twenty press-ups and twenty sit-ups every night is my limit). As for food- I eat three clean, organic wheat-free, dairy-free, meat-free, corn-free, soya-free meals every day. I don't snack and I don't drink and I don't smoke. It may sound hellish but I actually love it. (Treats include Booja Booja ice-cream, Pana Chocolate and homemade Banana Bread).
Did You Know You Could Be Top Of The Explore Page?
Why is it always Russian girls asking this? And every five fucking minutes too. Anyway, please piss off luvs.
To Conclude
So, now you know. I'm sure your DMs are very similar, but if you'd like a more expansive version on any of the above, let me know x
SHOP THE LOOK



Polo Shirt- Zara // Alternative - Here
Trousers- Zara // Alternative- Here
Boots- H&M // Alternative- Here
Bag- Urban Outfitters // Alternative- Here
Necklace- Cinco Store // Alternative- Here

SHARE:

6 comments

  1. Love this post! I would very much like more info on your meals/diet - what they are, if you meal plan, if it's expensive etc.

    Thanks!

    Faye
    www.iwishicouldwink.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is good info. I get the same kind of dm's!
    http://sugarcoatedbears.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ha this was entertaining and funny! The bit about insta's explore page was hilarious hahaha
    Very interested about your eating habits - sounds like my ideal meal plan! (I'm plant based but definitely not wheat/soy/nut/processed food free, hehe)
    Camilla xx

    http://camillanelsonn.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. When I first saw this pic on Instagram I thought that the polo shirt was gorgeous, but it wouldn't fit my body so well. But now that I keep seing it, I think I have to give it a try, because it's so cool!
    I'm happy to read that it doesn't bother you if someone asks you for a link. You always tag the brand on your clothes, which is really helpful and almost nobody does. So thank you for sharing you amazing style and daily outfits.
    Have an amazing day!
    Steal4Style.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. Looking chic as usual

    www.seyioa.com

    Seyi x

    ReplyDelete

© Honey Belle. All rights reserved.
MINIMALIST BLOG DESIGNS BY pipdig